October has flown by and I feel like I'm just now catching up with myself. There were so many things going on, weddings, holidays, dance concerts and master classes. Sadly, I missed one of my good friends wedding at the first of October. Here's a belated congratulations to Cassie & Ben!
A few weeks back I went to see a friend of mine get married in Oklahoma City. It was a a sweet ceremony and she was a beautiful bride!
Congratulations to Abby and Clint!
My best bud, Karley, flew in for Stacie's wedding and we got to spend lots of time together, which was fabulous! It is a rarity of us to see each other since she now lives in Pittsburgh. I loved spending time with Karley, it was truly a perfect visit! The best part about this particular weekend was that I got to spend time with some other OCU loves of mine--I'm ever so grateful for sweet friends!
Esther, Luis, Becca, Pedro, Me, & Karley
Gamma Phi Beta Reunion!
Vicky, Me, Esther, & Karley
Karley had some big news that I was happy to celebrate with her--SHE'S ENGAGED!!!
After six years of dating, she and her honey are finally tying the knot next August! I'm so excited for her--I know I will be blubbering when she walks down the aisle. No joke.
Halloween was a whirlwind, but Karley and I got decked out to pass out candy to the cute trick-or-treaters!
I made Pyro Man promise to carve pumpkins with me with me earlier in the month.
We carved up several good ones with his brother and sister-in-law, too!
What else happened this past month? Oh yeah! The department I'm teaching for had a dance concert last Friday. They did such a wonderful job and I was very proud of the students! I also got to teach a couple of master classes at a couple other colleges and had a ball with that!
On to November and whatever that may bring! Pyro Man and I are taking engagement pictures tomorrow and I'm so excited about that!! EIGHT months from today we'll be saying our "I do's" and celebrating with friends and family. I cannot wait!
Happy Monday everyone!







No comments:
Post a Comment