When I was four, I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.
Yes, that is my sister and yes, she is a golden Hershey Kiss.
There was the Spider when I was eight:
One of my best, Wednesday from The Addams Family when I was five:
Note, I even had my very own Thing! I love The Addams Family. Whatever I used to watch re-runs after kindergarten.
My best and by far, my absolute favorite, Scarlett from Gone With the Wind.
I insisted that my dress be purple instead of her green. Six year-old color preference. Mom did such a good job, almost total match, see:
This Halloween, I've decided to do something a bit different. I'm helping the fur children get into the Halloween Spirit.
Piper's a Pirate!
Fiskars is a Joker!
Honey is going a pumpkin!
Don't be fooled, she's extremely excited about this!
What's your costume going to be this year?
What's your costume going to be this year?








No comments:
Post a Comment