If ever there were a productive day, today would be it. I
woke up and decided over a stack of blueberry and strawberry pancakes that I
was going to tackle a wicked huge to-do list. And somehow I did it. I love days
that work out like that.
![]() |
| Lots of work that will save me lots of time this week! |
In between timer dings, Pyro Man and I tackled cleaning the house. Floors were swept, bathrooms cleaned out, and kitchen counters wiped down. New sheets were laid on the bed and towels were washed, folded, and put away. Is there anything better than an empty laundry basket? Yes, yes there is. It’s called a Snow Day!
Booyah! Snow tomorrow means more productivity only this time
I’ll be in my pajamas. Probably all day.
Hope ya’ll had a wonderful weekend and are staying nice and
warm tonight! As for me? I’m going to enjoy the end of the Oscar’s, grab a hot
shower, and fall into a freshly made bed. Goodnight to all!


No comments:
Post a Comment