Thursday, December 4, 2014

Happy Heart

Thursdays are my Fridays which is stellar since Thursday is my favorite day of the week! This week especially I've had a very full and happy heart!

I can't put my finger on any one thing that's put a pep in my step, but I can tell you a few things that certainly have made this heart so light...

A decorated tree to sit by and admire all day long...
 
Festive dishes to eat upon and mugs for warm drinks...
 

Good food to fuel the body...
 
Kitty snuggles on the couch...
 
New toys to play with...
 


 
Fuzzy models to play with...
 
 Moral support during workouts.
 
 All the little things that make me smile or my heart go pitter-pat, they add up throughout the week and I always feel full of happiness. Weeks like this one, I could live off that joy forever!
 
What makes your heart happy?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...