Monday, November 3, 2014

Back to the Grind

The weekend is never long enough. I've got a list of things been trying to complete around the house and I didn't get as much done as I wanted to this weekend. Now here it is, Monday again. But I've already gotten plenty of work done from the comfort on my own bed so I guess that makes up for it.

Enrollment started and as an academic advisor I have to enroll my students for the spring. This year I jumped up, grabbed my coffee and computer and dove back into bed, ready to get started. Genius idea, y'all. Genius.

I'm hoping this is how the whole day stays, productive yet comfortable. I could do with a little less productive stressful days--those just wear me out body and soul.

How do you like to start off your days?

Broke out the Thanksgiving mug today. How can it not be a good day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...