Monday, October 27, 2014

100 Happy Days

Way back in the summer months I started this challenge, 100 Happy Days. Look it up and try it for yourself, it's pretty fun.

I say that and then you'll read this next bit and think, "oh yeah right, loads of fun." But it really was...up to a point.

Somewhere around day 62 I just stopped posting for a few reasons. One could have been because life got really crazy with work. Another reason could have been that I only saw food and coffee as being the highlight of my day and that got old after a while. Or one could have even been that happiness was found in sleeping, not searching for my happy. These, of course, are only possibilities. I'm not saying they're true or anything.

In any case, there has been some relief of stress and therefore a little more opportunity to see the beauty that is around me (And not just in food or cups of coffee). So I've restarted with day 63 today and I'm hoping my eyes will be a little more open to the happiness that is all around me.

Can you find anything in your day that makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...