Top five things I've tried and didn't know I liked:
1. *Sung to the tune of "I Kissed a Girl"
I tried eggplant and I liked it! Baked up, it was so fantastic!
(And if you were wondering, I was singing this in my head the entire time I was eating it. Yes, it was just that good. )
2. Turnips--who knew turnips could make a rockin' soup?!
3. My peanut butter obsession grows to almond butter and sunflower butter.
4. Coconut milk? Yes please!
5. Well, I've always liked asparagus, but asparagus and eggs for breakfast is actually pretty awesome!
BONUS: Tahini--never used it before, but it's going to be a staple now!
The adventure continues this week as I start Week 2 of the Barre3 Challenge. I'm done a few pounds, feeling pretty great, and enjoying trying new and interesting dishes. What new things have you tried lately?
|Quinoa bowl with chicken, steamed veggies, and a delicious Asian style sauce!|
|Shrimp and quinoa bowl with sugar snap peas, red cabbage, carrots, and flavorful dressing.|
|Energy smoothie--banana, coconut milk, berries, chia seeds, and almond butter. A new favorite for sure!|