Monday, March 3, 2014

Where I Create

It's a snow day today. A beautiful white layer of crystals is blocking the path from my house to work. Dang. That's okay though, it gives me a chance to enjoy an extra day at home.

One of my favorite things to do on free mornings like this is to curl up on the couch with a blanket, a hot cup of coffee, and let my creativity go to work. I can have a pen and paper in hand or a computer in my lap and my mind will start pumping out ideas or thoughts like no other. I generally think it's caffeine that helps keep the juices flowing, but whatever. It's when and where I feel most creative.

PS--Moments after I took this I dropped my phone in my coffee cup...

Where are you most creative? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...