1. Black Lab--We've got a count down on the fridge to when we pick up our little puppy, Penny! I guess you could say we're a little excited and have puppy on the brain a lot these days.
2. Le Creuset Dutch Oven--I've broken this sucker out twice this weekend. I made Broccoli Cheddar soup at 9:00 pm on Saturday night. What can I say? I had a hankering! Then Sunday was gumbo day so that sucker got some serious use!
3. Essie Teeny Bikini--I love this happy color! I'm hoping this happy little blue will help inspire the world to warm up a little more.
4. Parenthood--Pyro Man hooked us up with Netflix so we could watch House of Cards (Awesome by the way). In any case, I discovered seasons 3 & 4 of Parenthood. I have been enjoying catching up with a show I really like.
5. Fiesta Gusto Bowl--Perfect sized bowl for soup and gumbo. Happiness is a bowl full of warm goodness. Wouldn't you agree?
What are some of your favorite items?