Thursday, March 20, 2014

Full & Happy Heart

There are some days where my heart is so full and happy it could just burst! On those days I like to make a list of all the things that make my heart happy:

1. My purring kitty who kindly wakes me up for breakfast time. 
2. The fact that as an adult I still get a Spring Break. 
3. The fact that it's SPRING! 
4. Friends near by who remind me to slow down and enjoy the journey. 
5. Long phone calls with far away friends who inspire positivity and remind me to "do my due diligence and have faith." 
(I also adore her use of great vocabulary words in everyday conversations!)
6. My sweet husband who ate my salisbury steak fail the other night and even the cauliflower mash (which wasn't a fail!)
7. Nestling in my couch with a homemade cup of chai tea latte. 
8. A new exercise regime I really enjoy doing and hate skipping.
9. Sore muscles that remind me of the strength I'm rebuilding and tone I'm regaining. 
10. Curiosity that sparks new dreams for new hobbies and exciting endeavors. 

What makes your heart happy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...