Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Something Furry This Way Comes!

Pryo Man and I had a little adventure to Texas this weekend! We went down to pick out our precious little puppy, Penelope!


Isn't she a doll? So little! So precious! So cute!

We tried really hard to follow the helpful tips for picking out a puppy; flip the pups on their back, see if they can settle down quickly or if they wiggle and fuss too much. Play with their toes and tail, see if they protest or let you inspect. She was a champ. I was pretty well rooting for her the whole time though. When I sat down on the blanket with the pack of fur balls, she wiggled her way to me and snuggled her face in between my knees. I was totally taken. How can you not be? Look at that face! 

And yes, her toenails are painted, but that's so we can tell her a part from her other little brothers and sisters. She get to come home with us in a few weeks and we're excited to get the house puppy prepped! 

Pyro Man and I spent a long time thinking about adding another fur creature to our home, weighed the pro's and con's of adopting or going for a puppy. In the end, we feel pretty solid about our choice and I think the kitties will, too...in time. 

More pictures to come when we get her! So excited to have our little Penny from Heaven come home! 

1 comment:

  1. She looks so cute! We're looking to add another puppy to our house too, so your post is making me broody for a puppy haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...