Friday, June 28, 2013

New adventures!

I've started a new adventure in blogging and I'm so excited to tell you all about it! It's something I've been marinating on for quite a while and I believe will be a fun and beneficial blog!


It's blog very similar to my Dancing in Dallas experiment. If you liked how I went, took classes, and wrote about them, then you're going to love Traveling Tights! Same theory, different site. I'll be traveling around OKC and DFW taking adult classes and posting their info here. It's not about reviewing a class, it's about getting information out there for adult dancers who want to dance. 

I've got big plans for the site including guest bloggers, recipes for dancers, product posts, inspirational words, and more. I'm excited to begin this endeavor and I can't wait to start posting. 

What does that mean for Dancer Diaries here, though? Well, I'm not sure just yet. This site has been my personal place to share stories and tales of my little life adventures. Having had this blog since 2009, I'll have a hard time phasing it out. For now I'm going to take it one step at a time until I can make a final decision I feel absolutely and 100% sure about. 

Visit the new blog and check in often! I can't tell you how exciting it is to start this new project and I hope you'll take time to look around, stay a while, and visit frequently! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...