Thursday, January 31, 2013

Good morning, World!

Ah, Thursday! My favorite day of the week! It's the day before Friday, the weekend is around the corner, and it's my last work day of the week. That doesn't mean I won't be working tomorrow, just no classes to teach for the day.

I'm actually amazed with myself. I'm dressed, ready to go, classes reviewed, and still sitting at home with time for a 2nd cup of coffee and a quick blog. Don't even have to leave my house for another 25 minutes. Life is good.

School started just three short weeks ago--can't even believe it's the last day of January. Where has the time gone? Just yesterday I was savoring the time at home with family and now here I am nearly a month into the semester. Time just keeps speeding by me these days. C'est la vie.

Anywho, time to get crackin' and start gearing up to head out. Still have plenty to do in the office and if I've got a little extra time, might as well put it to good use. Happy Thursday, ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...