Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Costume Cuteness!

I really like Halloween. A lot. I love the fall colors, the cute decorations, carved pumpkins, and wonderful Halloween treats. Oh yeah, and of course, the costumes. As a kid, I was all about dressing up! I made sure to wear some pretty great ones.


When I was four, I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. 
Yes, that is my sister and yes, she is a golden Hershey Kiss. 


There was the Spider when I was eight: 

One of my best, Wednesday from The Addams Family when I was five:  
 
Note, I even had my very own Thing! I love The Addams Family. Whatever I used to watch re-runs after kindergarten. 


My best and by far, my absolute favorite, Scarlett from Gone With the Wind


I insisted that my dress be purple instead of her green. Six year-old color preference. Mom did such a good job, almost total match, see:




This Halloween, I've decided to do something a bit different. I'm helping the fur children get into the Halloween Spirit. 

Piper's a Pirate!


Fiskars is a Joker!


Honey is going a pumpkin! 



 Don't be fooled, she's extremely excited about this!

What's your costume going to be this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...