Thursday, April 7, 2011

I was just here...right?

Back in Orlando and it feels like I never left! Got a cute little Mazda to run around in, I feel so cool! I mentioned to the enterprise lady that I was here to get a job and she upgraded my powder puff blue economy car so I'd look good for my "interview."

Let me tell you folks, 4:00 a.m. is way too early for any reasonable human being to get up. Especially if they went to bed at midnight the night before. Yeesh. I looked like death this morning, but I'm so excited to be back in this sunshine state.

I honestly didn't have anything huge to share, just wanted to brag on my little rental. I'm so hip! Aaaannnddd I also wanted to try out this blogger app for my phone. Testing, testing. One. Two. Yep, it works. OK! Cross your fingers for tomorrow, I need some good vibes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...