Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Marching Into Spring

Ta-da! It's March and I'm with everyone who's baffled it's here so soon. January? Gone. February? Bye-bye. March? Why hello!

I've got a few big auditions coming up in the next month. Lots of traveling and singing and dancing. Please keep your fingers cross that I have a some good luck come my way. Mama needs a dancin' job.

Mardi Gras is next Tuesday--aiYEE! I'll be tapping back into my Cajun roots and enjoying some gumbo with the family. In keeping with tradition, I'll also nosh on some Long John Silver's for Ash Wednesday after a morning mass. Yay Easter!

What else happens in March? Saint Patrick's Day! St. Patty's Day is March 17th. I believe that celebration will involve beef stew and Irish Soda bread, yum! Then there is my other favorite time of the year, Spring! The first day of Spring falls this March the 20th. *Sigh* I can hardly wait.

Got some goals for this month, aside from nabbing a gig. I'm hoping we can find a venue and set a date for the big wedding day. I'm hoping to get a little more headway in the wedding planning in general. Good gracious, there's a lot to do!

For now, I'm going to keep working out, following the dream, and planning my dream wedding. Got the dream man so the rest is really just icing on the cake. Happy first of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...