Monday, December 20, 2010

Whirlwind!

Greetings! I'm a whirling dervish right now, but I had to take a moment to say...

I'M FINISHED!!! 

My business cards now say "Julie Russell, MFA"--isn't that just fabulous? Graduation was fantastic and there's a post coming soon with pictures. I'm also planning on posting some action shots from my photo session with Simon Hurst as soon as those come in. From what he showed me, he captured some brilliant dance pictures!

Right now I'm off like a shot with my mother. We have some more Christmas errands to run, a visit to Grandma planned, a hair cut, and final packing to get through. A week from today Pyro Man and I will be headed to England!! Two weeks traveling with his family will be an absolute blast!

Wishing you all many safe travels--Holiday shoppers, man, they'll run you over! Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Julie and have fun in England!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...