Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Counting Blessings

It's that time of year where we start really counting our blessing. It's that time of year where we really start to say thanks. It's that time of year where everyone realizes they need to say "I love you" to the ones they care about, absorb all the hugs they can, forgive all heart aches, and celebrate these joyous holidays.

I can't think of a better time to count up my blessings and give thanks to gifts I've been given. Setting aside all concrete objects, all material possessions, and concentrating on the people in my life and the opportunities that have been passed to me, I see that am I one lucky girl.

This Thanksgiving may not be spent around a grand table full of glittering amber glass, full of home cooked meals, and decadent treats, but it will be surrounded by the ones I love and that is all I truly need.

To you and yours, I wish you a very happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...