Monday, June 21, 2010

To Another Monday

Poor Mondays. I don't know a single person who cares for Monday's. They always come around way too quickly. It's a shame really, Monday has such a bad rap. Rather than looking at the beautiful newness that the week brings, people get all bent out of shape because the week is starting all over again--play time is over and it's back to the grind stone. I want to know when the fun started cause I've always got work to be done! So, I apologize Monday! No more name calling, no more cursing your name, no more huffs and whines when you roll around again. From now on I will welcome you with open arms!

...

Oh who am I kidding? Even I'm not energized enough to buy it. Whatever.

I think I'd feel differently about Monday's if I woke up in Greece!



Or the beaches of South Carolina!



Must have vacation on the brain--isn't that what summer is for? And speaking of...Happy First Day of Summer! To celebrate I think I'll go enjoy a glass of ice tea outside and then promptly pass out from heat stroke! Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...