Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm Back!

After a solid week of finals and one week of vacation, I am back in OKC and already in classes! So much crammed into my little week of summer vacation! Pyro Man came into town, Mother's Day weekend, visits with friends, trip to FL, time at Disney, Cocoa Beach, birthday excitments, saving a kitty from a tree and stopping the runaway train...

Oh wait...

The last two never happened. Everything else did and to discuss in depth all these wonderful adventures, well, it would take forever so I'll try to break up the highlights in the next post. For now, I've got to get my butt in gear for all of my classs--much to do!! I'm starting the thesis process finally!! HOORAY!!!

Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...